ARTI’S ADVANCED CLINICAL HOMEOPATHY EDUCATION CENTRE
Established by: Dr Nikunj Trivedi-Dr. Amita Trivedi
Advance course in Homeopathy
Aim to start Advance clinical Homeopathy course.
To start clinical Homeopathy practice students & professionals need to know about Anatomy & Physiology as a part of their advance training. To set up higher standards in homeopathy practice, it is becoming progressively important that you need broad understanding of key aspects of conventional medicine to be safe & effective practitioner. This approach of homeopathy practice demands sound understanding & knowledge of the anatomy & physiology of the body. We will provide understanding of clinical examination for diseases which will help you to know conventional diagnosis, prognosis and treatment. It helps homeopaths to explain homeopathy treatment plan to patients with confidence, when to re- prescribe or to refer to another health professionals.
- Enrichment in Anatomy, Physiology
General anatomical positions and broad relation of viscera, muscles, blood vessels, nerves and lymphatic. Demonstration on clinical and applied anatomy.
- Enrichment in Pathology, Cytology &Parasitology.
Diseases are usually defined as an unhealthy state of body or mind with typical symptoms which are induced by an infective agent. According to Dr. Hahnemann “He is likewise a preserver of health if he knows the things that can derange health & causes disease, and how to remove them from persons in health”
Study of basic Pathology &Common medical investigation.
- Classification of symptoms/disease according to Pathology.
Interpretation of pathological report and correlate the utility of it in the Homeopathy Practice.
- Characteristic of each Miasm, Correlation of Miasm and Pathology.
- *Art of case taking
- Homeopathy in emotional disorders,
- Different conditions come across in acute pathologies,
- Trauma-Surgical Trauma and its Homeopathic Management
- Clinical examination, case taking, knowledge of clinical observation,
- Concepts of medical relationship.
- Eczema,*Asthma, *Tonsillitis, Respiratory tract Diseases.
- Abdominal pain,
- Diarrhoea, IBS, Ulcerative colitis, Mucus Colitis, Chron’s
Clinical examination, case taking, knowledge of clinical observation, Concepts of medical relationship.
- Clinical application of Homeopathy
- Software aided study of repertory, Homeopathic Materia-Medica.
- Study of comparative clinical Repertories.
- Understanding of latest clinical investigations, its importance and application in Homeopathic Practice.
- Clinical Training (Live Patient Clinic) Under supervision in Clinical Homeopathy.
Six months advanced course
- Lectures: Once or Twice a week
(Mostly 2nd and 4th Thursday at Arti Clinic from 10am: to 5:pm)
- Clinic: Once or Twice a week
- This course is suitable for students and Homeopaths amongst UK, Europe and Abroad.
Scientific, Evidence based explanation to make the students understand to restore the abnormal pathology back to normal physiology.
Intense clinical training with detailed explanation on Medical and Homeopathic aspects.
- Duration: Six months
- Examination: Optional (To develop self confidence in practice and with patients)
- Certification from Advanced Clinical Homeopathy Education centre: ACHC
Provided after successful completion of course.
- Aim of course
Respecting the demand and request from Students, got idea to initiate officially this course.
This course will help:
- To evaluate, analysis of case management in Chronic and Auto-Immune Diseases.
- To implement of advanced investigations and its interpretation in clinical practice.
- To get registration with Professional Body.
- To start up and establish successful Homeopathic Practice.
- To get more advanced clinical training and exposure.